6.30.2011

Unique LA: July 30-31

I'll be selling prints of trees, like this one here, the last weekend in July @ Unique LA.

It's a golden opportunity to own and display a two-dimensional ficus tree (photographed by me) inside your home; it's pretty much guaranteed not to damage the sidewalk in front of your home.

It's all going down at Barker Hangar in the Santa Monica airport, and if you're anywhere south of Lodi (not off the hook Berkley/Oakland), north of Tijuana or west of Chicago (that's right, St. Louis), I sincerely hope you'll stop by, say hi, hand me a pint, and buy a few prints.

If you simply can not make it to the show but also can't go on living without a B&W ficus tree in your rumpus room, send me an e-mail and we'll make sure you're hooked up.



1 comment:

Jason said...

Heck, I am coming all the way from Minnesota! Bringing a pint with me!